I would love to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to comment on any of my blogs, or send me a message. ________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 21, 2007

Deadline approaching

I would like to have as many boxes as possible ready to be taken to the hospital by the end of June. So if you would like to donate any items for the boxes, now would be a wonderful time.

If you are Local: I am thinking of planning a Box Decorating Party sometime early in June. If you're interested in joining, please email me or post a comment here with your email address and I will contact you. :)

5 comments:

Allison said...

Give me the date, and I'll do my bestust to be there!!!

Alli (ps you ahve my email. :-) )

Tyla'sMommy said...

I'm thinking maybe the second weekend of June. I don't know if there'll be anyone else there though. *shrug*

Anonymous said...

I'd come if you weren't so darn far away. :-)

Tyla'sMommy said...

don't you mean, if YOU weren't so far away? lol ;o)

Tyla'sMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.