I would love to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to comment on any of my blogs, or send me a message. ________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update Nov. 28, 2007



I would like to thank Colleen for painting these two beautiful boxes!

I am considering a name change for the boxes. I will keep TYLA which is my daughter's name and acronym for "Thinking of Your Little Angel" but I am considering to drop "Treasures" from the name, as I'm not too sure I really like that. Considering "TYLA Memory Boxes", "TYLA Keepsakes" or something else?

Please check out the poll in the sidebar and cast your votes!

2 comments:

Joc(e) said...

Hmm, I voted (for the current name) but it says no votes so far. Maybe you have to approve them first?

Anyway, those boxes are BEAUTIFUL! Colleen did a wonderful job! :-)

Allison said...

those boxes are gorgeous!